Saturday, June 27, 2009

♪ Chinese Orchestra ♪

Jx nw went 2 tar college watch a chinese orchestra show~
It was nice, i like the sound of the music
the sound of the instrument was very natural~^^


The show start from 7:45pm until 10pm~
quite long~bt im very enjoyin
wish them will becum more pro in the skill of playin~^^

2day afternoon i saw her sit inside a car
it was my 1st time saw her at nearby my house
i feel like very excited bt oso a bit down...
haiz...
i tink she gt saw me too...haha....

Ne'ways wan 2 go sleep oldi...
feel so sleepy~~
gud nit my frens~^^
wish u guys hv a nice dream~~

3 comments:

  1. regret din go
    damn regret ar
    coz my frens all got perform ar
    hey
    u wan watch again?
    chong hwa chinese orchestra lor
    RM15
    support me nehx

    ReplyDelete
  2. when u wan buy ticket from me?
    wan bo liao`
    joanne`

    ReplyDelete
  3. tis perform not bad..

    agree osaka..
    faster buy the ticket..

    ReplyDelete