Sunday, June 14, 2009

♪ BBQ

2day is my best buddy Chris Ou b'day~!!!^^ Yesterday we all make a BBQ party at kit yeng house 2 help chris celebrate....quite a long time didnt BBQ oldi....XD

I went thr at 6:30pm cuz hv 2 fetch sum frens oso, after tat we boys tk the responsibility 2 rise up the fire~~haha...n the gurls was preparing the food inside the kitchen

After tat we started 2 BBQ around 7pm sumthin
Wen nearly 8pm KK call us 2 go carefour thr 2 fetch him, so i drive my fren car 2 fetch him(LJ n Chris oso follow, cuz i scare will be bored...XD)

Im wearin my fren sunglasses~XD

After fetch him back 2 kit yeng house, we continue our meals~


We keep on chit-chat n oso play v kit yeng's dog until 10:30pm we took out the b'day cake(wen the cake took out, 1 of my fren was crying~~XD i tink she's too touch although is nt her b'day larh~~^^)

The dog is damn cute~^^

Our b'day boy~^^
Yc n Chris
Boys Gang~XDGurls Gang~XDAiyo~whr r u looking at??XDXD Me n Chris~^^

Fren 4ver~!!!^^
Around 11:15pm we decided go yam cha oni go back, KK is stayin at batu caves....so we suggest go 2 kepong yam cha....
He bring us 2 a dessert house call HoneyMoon....inside of the decoration is quite nice n comfortable~^^ (bt it was jx gt desserts n TONG SHUI oni....dun hv any food...==)

Sry 4 my camera quality...==
There's a corner tat sell sum cloths n sum kind of decorate stuff~(i tink so)

We sit at 2nd floor~~

The Menu~~XD We all order each n try each other~~^^(actually i feel like im doin sum free advertisment...==)haha~~Tis is mine~^^
me n zhen quan try 2 play v the waitress so i ask her 2 recommend me sum dessert~kaka~~n she hv recommend tis 2 me~Actually is TAO FU FA~n add sum duno wat things inside~
bt the taste is still ok larh~nt bad~

Duno y i open flash light....==

We drink around 2:30am ten oni go back~~

It was quite tired 4 me....haha~~bt ne'ways it oso very fun~^^ moreover oso can gatherin v my long time no c de frens~feel hapi~


Wish Chris Ou Hapi Birthday yarh~!!!!My Lovey Fren~~!!!!^^

6 comments:

  1. WOW ?
    so many dessert..
    may i ?? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~duwan larh...later u becum FEI POH~XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. Ping Shien here. x)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yiii ,
    you linked mii
    i aso duno ..

    just found your blogspot oni (:


    _i cant always on9
    so i din reply you at fs _
    lazy go dere



    * b i i *

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow
    dessert
    i oso wan eat~

    so miz u all graduated guys
    if free muz cum bac and let me see ur face ya

    ReplyDelete