Tuesday, June 9, 2009

♪ Cheer up ♪

Tis few days cant fall into sleep...duno y....lie on the bed a few hours oni can sleep....feel so stress == hate it!!!!WTF!!!


Maybe becuz the weather too hot, or maybe becuz my college life so suck so many assignment 2 do, or maybe i miss HER too much....many of maybe....i duno....i cant make for sure....
Reali miss my secondary skul life, miss all my fren, n miss her so much so much~~It was quite a long time tat i didnt c her oldi....
Recently smoke until very geng...== omg....have to stop smokin oldi....haizz....
Lately im listing 2 Utada Hikaru live concert~(Utada United 2006)

It was damn nice~~!!!
I LOVE IT~^^
her voice is so awesome~!!!wish she could cum here n open concert....(bt tis is impossible)
kaka....

Ne'ways i will try 2 cheer up myself a bit more~^^
Gud nit every1~~
Hope tat i could fall into sleep easily 2nit~


1 comment:

  1. plz quite smoke,if not i'll tell mama about it,haha XD

    ReplyDelete