Saturday, January 2, 2010

♪ A Whole New Year, A Whole New Life ♪

Hapi new Year to everyone~=)
2010 is now began

Dec 31 2009 i invite my frens 2 my aunt house
i lazy go outside countdown
feel so crowd n traffic jam....==
tat day is my 1st time drivin a van 2 fetch them all~XD
we ate a lot of food at thr, feel so full~~~~
after takin dinner at my aunt house
we went upstair n chitchat inside a room

feel so warm~=)

Around 11:35pm we drive car up 2 the hill at my aunt house thr on melwati
the purpose is 2 watch firework
wen we reach thr, it was so many ppl thr

So many car~(sry 4 the darkness)

Many of ppl==

Actually the firework is nt tat nice~
wen we went down to tk our car, we keep on sayin hapi new year 2 all the pass by stranger~XD
ten we back 2 my aunt house n continue our chichat
all of us went back almost at 3am~ (sry 4 disturbin my aunt n her family)
thx 4 the entertain =)

The 1st Jan of 2010~
2day we decided go to mid valley
they cum n fetch me on 3:30pm
we go 2 kuchai lama there eat our lunch
feel so hungry....== havent tk breakfast

Chris bring along his lil bro v us~XD

Finish our lunch n we leave thr
n go 2 mid valley
quite a long time didnt go there oldi~


We went 2 arcade play many of games~
haha~~
As well we oso went 2 the pet wonderland~~
i c a lot of cutie dog~
i wan 2 rear a dog!!!!!
We saw a lil kid is playin ps3 inside a sony shop~

Omg~i tink tis lil fella is oni 2 years old sumthin n he oldi noe hw 2 play ps3....==
I feel so outdate....
He is so concentrate~XD
We took sum pic outside the shop~


After finish shoppin we went 2 a kaki corner at cheras there 2 eat their western food~
is quite nice~
i love it~=)

Tis 2 day i feel so hapi 2 be gether v them~
u guys gv me a lot of nice n warm memories~
thx~i love u all~
wish u all da best in 2010 ♥

3 comments:

  1. i thought they gt ask u tim~
    n u say u gt many assignment 2 do marh nt mehr??on my aunt house

    ReplyDelete
  2. tat day i never do assignment pun

    ReplyDelete