Thursday, December 24, 2009

♥ Meri Christmas!!!! ♥

Wed nite went 2 leisure mall watch AVATAR
it was freaking awesome~~
i love tis movie!!!
hope tat i could go watch 3D
haha dude~~

Yesterday is christmas eve i went 2 ampang thr eat BBQ steamboat buffet v my buddies~~
during the way we goin it was damn traffic jam....
i feel like wan 2 shout~XD




I apologize 4 my loussy hp camera~XD

act i didnt reali eat anythin at the...==
i eat steamboat until sked oldi feel so panic to steamboat~
dun come near me~XDXD
haha~

My dear fren~XD

After finish steamboat we went 2 manjalara thr yam cha
tis time oso traffic jam n is quite a long way
feel sleepy inside the car~XD
we choose a cafe name live music


the waitress gv us many fluorescence stick 2 us 4 free

We exchange our present at thr
haha
long time didnt exchange present on x'mas oldi~

Tis is the present i gt~

after tear off the paper~(try 2 imagine wat is inside??XD)

tata~~tis is the present~XDXD kaka!!!
I feel so zhadou~
wen i saw tis thing~
tis is the most funny present tat i received in my entire life i tink~XD
haha~so creative~
ne'ways i should say thx 2 them~=)


Tis is all the present~(most of it is cup...==)

No comments:

Post a Comment