Thursday, May 28, 2009

♪ Celebrate

Yesterday i feel like 2day lazy go 2 college
so i didnt go 4 the class tis morning~XD
haha~~

I woke up around 11am n start 2 suft net
til 12pm ten go tk a bath
after tat i goin out 2 eat v my relative + celebrate my cutety cousin sis b'day~^^

wen in inside the car~~XD

We went 2 GU YUE TIAN

it was near at pavilion thr~~


I very like its menu cover~~

it was so creative^^(My face looks a bit innocent)

Finish eatin we tk out the ice-cream cake
n sing b'day song 2 my cousin sis

I love the cake~~it was nice~^^
dang dang~she is my cousin sis~

so cute lehr~~??XDXD

wish u hapi b'day yarh~~!!!^^

2 comments:

  1. hey hey hey !
    come support ur new blog ! hahass
    nice blog here : )
    ur cousin so cute neh ..
    n oso ur new hairstyle look so good ^^

    ReplyDelete