Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hey~guys~
long time didnt upload my blog jorh
recently quite bz
feel so sry yarh =)


Last sat is my 18th b'day
finally i oldi eighteen jorh~^^
haha...(duno wan hapi o sad)
tis yr i hv a nice and sweet b'day memories~


23/07/09
I went 2 sing k v my college fren
tis was my 1st time sing k v them
feel a bit embarrassed~haha~

ne'ways camwhore time =)

Roger sing until so high~XD

leng chai geh vincent~^^best bro yarh~

Lemon favourite cake~^^ thx 2 u all~

we eat a lot of snacks~XD

24/07/09
Tis was an unforgettable day to me
im so hapi n feel appreciate 2 my E7 frens...all of u~!!!! =)
u guys keep on gv me many sweet memories
thx~~

They make a steamboat party v me at ah teik house~
After steamboat me n chris went 2 buy a few pack of ice
wen i reach back they tk out the cake n sing b'day song 2 me~^^
n is around 12am....so it was 25/07/09~
it was my b'day date~
thx 2 u all~
let tk a look on sum pic~

Me n May =)

I looks so dark....==

My lovely cake~

Whole group~^^

Kingdom 7 4ever!!!!haha~XD


wen finish clean we went 2 jalan pahang tat mcdonald 2 chit-chat~
i reach back home around 4am...==
so sleepy~~
25/07/09
Tat nit i went 2 watch chinese orchestra again at TIAN HOU GONG~
long long time didnt went 2 thr jorh
feel so strange....==
The stage

Me n ah teik^^

We r best family yarh~XD

Me~~haha


26/07/09
Ayaka them celebrate v me at pavilion gehr
Crystal jade =)
long time we didnt came out 2gether jorh~
haha...all bz v their own things....
bt im so hapi tat u guys still will celebrate my b'day v me^^
ur expression so funny~XD
My best fren~we r twins~XD

wat am i starin at??haha

me n ayaka=)
v soh poh Cannie~

Hope every yr my b'day oso can be so hapi~^^
i love u all my fren~!!!! =)

3 comments:

  1. so glad to see u there
    thx so much
    thx 4 ur cuming

    ReplyDelete
  2. 阿阿阿
    超级迟来的生日快乐 T________T
    永远开心噢 !! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. v...
    tat day i saw u !!!
    in front skul .. = =

    ReplyDelete